button puzzles in cabinet
From 0,40 € Day
Day based pricing : button puzzles in cabinet
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Montessori puzzles are useful for exploring the nature around us.
The set includes the following puzzles:
- Fish – head, dorsal fin, lateral line, caudal fin, anal fin, ventral fin, pectoral fin.
- Leaf – leaf base with stipules, petiole, midrib, veins, upper side of the leaf blade, underside of the leaf blade, leaf apex.
- Frog – hind limbs, torso, forelimb, head
- Bird – tail, wing, torso, legs, head
- Horse – tail, hind legs, torso, front legs, neck, mane, head
Comes with a convenient cabinet that holds exactly 5 puzzles.
Montessori puzzles differ from ordinary puzzles in that each piece represents a certain part of the body that must be placed in a strictly defined place. Each part has a small handle-button, which makes it convenient for the child to pick up the puzzle pieces with his fingers, while training his grip.
These attractive and realistic learning tools stimulate a toddler’s hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills, develop the child’s vocabulary and logical thinking.
Let your child make his own little discovery!
|Min rental period|
There are no reviews yet.