geoboard with rubbers
From 0,20 € Day
Day based pricing : geoboard with rubbers
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The wooden geoboard is a geometric learning tool for children to learn the basics of mathematics. It is a field with sticks on which you can draw with erasers. It was invented by Egyptian mathematician Caleb Gattegno.
How useful is a math tablet and what does it develop?
- Attention, memory and determination, because the child has to focus on putting on rubber bands and building figures;
- Fine motor skills, three finger grip, preparing the child for writing.
- Imagination and creativity, because you can create drawings according to the scheme as well as come up with them yourself.
- Mathematical skills and spatial thinking;
- Learning letters and numbers.
The geoboard comes with rubber bands and patterns for creativity.
There are no reviews yet.